Auditing service in Chandigarh
If you own a business, the annual audit can sometimes feel like a time-consuming and expensive process that only benefits the statutory authorities. we are an Auditing service in Chandigarh with having a team of professionals. We make sure all your onerous reporting requirements are met as painlessly as possible- keeping banks, creditors, finance providers, and even the inland revenue, happy.
But more than that – we aim to offer you the kind of business advice that could help you to run your company efficiently and cost-effectively. We also offer expert corporate tax planning advice, to make sure you’re as tax-efficient as possible.
We engage with our clients on a continuous basis to ensure adherence to statutory and regulatory requirements, including disclosures, and provide constructive, value-added delivery.
- Statutory & Tax Audit – Opinion on true and fairness of financial statements as required under the statute, accounting standards, IND AS, guidelines by the regulator, income tax provisions, and disclosures in the specified formats.
- Internal Audit – Evaluating the company’s internal controls, corporate governance, and accounting processes to improve overall efficiency.
- Forensic Audit – To detect, improve or mitigate chances of fraud or misappropriation of resources/ funds.
- Cost Reduction Audit – Audit of business operations, processes, and transactions, identifying loopholes and providing suggestive cost-effective measures.
- Management Audit – Audit of specific operational management functions (viz. purchase, sales, inventory, fixed assets, special purpose accounting, mergers, acquisitions, etc.) wherein we closely work with the management in improving overall efficiency.
- Mystery Audit – Set of activities that enable the organization to monitor its performance in an anonymous and confidential manner. Mystery audit enables to check the performance levels of service and malfunctions, better understand the customer’s expectations, assess the competence of the staff and the effectiveness of the training provided, compare their efficiency in terms of productivity, quality, and business practices with competitors, collect data and information to new market research.
- Revenue Audit – A revenue audit is a two-tier process that scrutinizes the figures and information as given in tax returns against those found in its business records of an entity.
- Review of Financial Statements – Ensuring financial statements in accordance with Indian GAAP, US GAAP, J GAAP, and IFRS.
- Preparation and Implementation of Policies, SOPS, BPN, RCM – Assistance in preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Business Process Notes (BPN), Risk Control Matrix (RCM), etc.
- Audit support – AKGVG also provides assistance in the audit process thereby improving efficiency either independently or along with your existing teams. We offer unparallel support to auditors with a team comprising experts from several domains on every process.
- IPO Advisory – Our teams have the experience to assist clients in preparation for Initial Public Offering (IPO), related financial information, restatements, consolidation, and other related matters.